Do you have a preschooler who loves to color and needs to practice number recognition? These free Valentine color by number worksheets are perfect for learning number recognition while also building small hand muscles and having fun!
These Valentine color by number printables are a wonderful addition to a preschool Valentine unit or a hands-on math activity for your preschooler.
They are even great for older kids, such as those in kindergarten, first grade, or 2nd grade, who just love to color!
They are the perfect activity to give your preschooler and a great way to help learn about Valentine’s Day- while also learning their numbers!
Simply print out the Valentine’s Day color by number pages and you have an easy activity ready to go!
Download Your Free Valentine Color By Number Worksheets
Kids love coloring and color by number worksheets- but they’re not just busywork. Color by number pages are a great educational tool for preschoolers too!
Even my 7 year old still loves to color- especially color by numbers!
In this free printable Valentine color by number download you’ll get 5 different Valentine designs including cupid, cupcake, teddy bear and more. Each design is numbered with numbers which corresponds with a color listed at the top of the page.
Your child will love coloring these special Valentine’s Day coloring pages!
How to Use the Valentine Color By Number Worksheets
Here are just a few ways you can use these Valentine color by number pages with your preschooler or young child (or your classroom!):
- To help practice number recognition
- To help practice reading color words. These are important sight words for young readers!
- Car ride activity- just add a clipboard and a box of crayons and you’ve got yourself a screen free activity to pass the time!
- As a stress-relieving activity for you or your child. The act of coloring is great for reducing anxiety!
- To occupy little hands when they have to wait ( doctor appointments, dentist, early finishers, etc.)
- As part of a Valentine learning unit or Valentine party in your preschool, classroom, or homeschool.
- To fill a math center in your classroom/homeschool in February. Just print off the Valentine color by number sheets and keep them on hand for whenever your child needs a quick math activity.
Basically anything you can think of- just add crayons, markers, pens, color pencils and you’ve got yourself a quick and easy activity for your preschooler or toddler!
Coloring by number isn’t just busy work, it’s also great for developing skills such as:
- Fine motor skills
- Number recognition
- Following directions
- Visual motor skills
Ready to download the Valentine color by number worksheets? Click the image or link below to download the coloring book to your device and get started coloring!
You are free to use these pages for personal use at home or in the classroom. Please don’t share the file, but if you’d like to share the Valentine color by number pages with friends, please forward this page to them so that they can download the file themselves. This coloring book may not be used in any commercial fashion.
Once you’ve colored all of these color by numbers, you can print out these Winter Color by Number pages to try too!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day printables? Check these out:
Or check out these other coloring pages: